The Citizens Advice Bureau Consumer Helpline
offers free first step advice for consumers.  

But what if you need more help?

JMKT, experts in Consumer Law, can advise you;

- What your rights are, 

- Whether you have a case, 

- What to do next, 

- Contact the trader, 

- Write a legal letter to a trader, 

- Draft a county court claim,  

John, Qualified Trading Standards Officer, 35 years helping consumers.  

How can I help? 

JMKT will give you a prompt, free reply assessing your case and telling you how to progress your complaint 


Faulty Goods


© 2018 by JMKT Management Solutions Ltd.